- Cambridge Housing Authority, Cambridge Housing Authority
- Waldo Court, Wellesley Housing Authority
- Norwood, Norwood Housing Authority
Winslow Architects Inc. has been selected by the State Designer Selection Board for projects with Local Housing Authorities who have funding for renovation of existing properties. We were selected because of our extensive experience with building renovation – particularly with our Not-For-Profit community based clients who are renovating buildings for affordable housing.
- In Cambridge, we were selected to renovate a Queen Anne Victorian House for a congregate living facility for persons with mental disabilities. In Wellesley, we were selected to completely “gut” renovate an apartment complex that was tired and in need of refurbishment of all interior equipment, flooring, finishes, systems, etc. We also redesigned the interior layouts to provide more reasonable accommodations.
- In Norwood, we were retained to replace all the flooring in the stairwells of numerous buildings within the same housing complex.